miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2007

traduccion en ingles :mis ojos lloran por ti (yvette leon )

Song my eyes cry for you

The time I happen(pass), as a fleeting etsrella and nuetsro love fallecio without razoon baby(smock) wanted to return to that the time again(afresh) and to be able to stop(detain) so(then) already not puedoo It(He,She) you you you you wanted to return to love to return to want to return to have near my my eyes they cry for it(he,she) you you you you wanted to return to love to return to want to return to have near my my eyes they cry for you I need you I cannot deny it not since(as,like) of my life you could leave started(extracted) my heart as a chunk of paper(role) played with my life I wonder because

Because? I had to fall in love with you to love yourself since(as,like) I you wanted and then you perdi I believe that it is not the just thing before the God's eyes I gave to you so much love and you paid your me with pain but algun day you daras counts(tells) what sentia for you and you should think in my though estes far from my Now only I still have those recollections and in my heart a voice that he(she) says " I love you " Choir: without your amoor, not that I am going to be with me without your amoor, not which is my destination(destiny) without your amoor the world caera on say my me if algun day boy I trump you...

Cometi my mistakes but you eat it(he,she) you was never unfaithful me atrevi to give up without thinking about the nice things that strictly between ourselves puedieron to happen(pass), your kisses, your caresses, your way of doing the love are things that stayed forever in my heart and I you swear that if algun day I return to inspire love I will make sure myself that should have the same way of loving that it(he,she) sees, since my soul you abla and it(he,she) you does not lie There wanted to be walking in the city someone who says to me where your estaas ... it(he,she) wanted to know since(as,like) it is your life now without my and to know if really the love in you exists Choir: without your amoor, not that I am going to be with me without your amoor, not which is my destination(destiny) without your amoor, the world caera on mii.. Without your amoor the world caera on my ... without your amoor.

No hay comentarios: